|Serving Size||112 g||Total Carbohydrates||2 g|
|Calories||100||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Calories From Fat||10||Sugars||1 g|
|Total Fat||1.0 g||Protein||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||.5 g||Vitamin A||0%|
|Trans Fat||.0 g||Vitamin C||2%|
Our products are labeled in compliance with government regulations. It is always necessary to read the labels on the products to determine if the food product meets your required needs regardless of how the product is represented on this site.
Lemon Garlic Turkey Breast Tenderloin
Moist and delicious all natural tenderloins with a hint of lemon and garlic flavor.
- The Biggest Loser® product
- 99% Fat Free
- Gluten Free
- 24-oz package
- GRILL METHOD:
- Preheat grill over medium heat, place tenderloins directly on grate.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion of meat reaches 165º F, approximately 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover and let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Place tenderloins in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake until meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion of meat reaches 165º F, approximately 60-70 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cover and let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.
SLOW COOKER METHOD:
- Peel back and remove packaging .
- Place tenderloins (two in each packet) in slow cooker, add 1/2 cup water, and cover with lid.
- Cook according to instructions below AND until internal temperature reaches 165° F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Remove and serve.
- Slow cookers may vary in cooking performance.
- Cook Time on HIGH Setting - Fresh 1 hr 45 min or Frozen 3 hrs.
- Cook Time on LOW Setting - Fresh 2 hrs 25 min or Frozen 3 hrs 35 min.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey
Find this product in the refrigerated section of your grocery store.