|Serving Size||112 g||Total Carbohydrates||1 g|
|Calories||140||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Calories From Fat||50||Sugars||0 g|
|Total Fat||6.0 g||Protein||20 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.0 g||Vitamin A||0%|
|Trans Fat||.0 g||Vitamin C||2%|
Our products are labeled in compliance with government regulations. It is always necessary to read the labels on the products to determine if the food product meets your required needs regardless of how the product is represented on this site.
OVEN READY™ Whole Turkey
No time for thawing? Jennie-O® OVEN READY™ Turkey can go directly from your freezer to your oven, no thawing needed.
View this How-To Video to learn more about the ease of OVEN READY™ Turkey, and locate an OVEN READY™ Turkey in the freezer section of your grocery store.
Find This Product Near You:
- Gluten Free
- Comes sealed in our Fool-Proof® cooking bag
- With Gravy Packet
- OVEN COOKING METHOD:
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Remove frozen turkey from white outer package.
- Do not remove turkey from FOOL PROOF. cooking bag.
- Place in a roasting pan with at least 2" high sides.
- Note - Do not increase oven temperature, cooking bag may melt at higher temperatures.
- Cut six 1/2 inch slits in top of FOOL PROOF. cooking bag.
- Pull bag up and away from turkey, to release vacuum.
- Place pan in oven, allowing room for bag to expand without touching the oven racks or walls.
- Roast the turkey until a meat thermometer inserted into the center of the breast reaches 170°F.
- Note - Meat temperature increases rapidly during last hour of cooking.
- Let turkey rest 15 minutes, cut open top of oven bag.
- Watch out for hot steam and juices.
- Heat gravy as directed on pouch.
APPROXIMATE OVEN ROASTING TIMES IN 375°F. OVEN TEMPERATURE:
- 11-12 lbs 4-1/4 to 4-1/2 hours.
- 12-13 lbs 4-1/2 to 5 hours.