|Serving Size||112 g||Total Carbohydrates||0 g|
|Calories||110||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Calories From Fat||10||Sugars||0 g|
|Total Fat||1.0 g||Protein||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||.5 g||Vitamin A||0%|
|Trans Fat||.0 g||Vitamin C||4%|
Our products are labeled in compliance with government regulations. It is always necessary to read the labels on the products to determine if the food product meets your required needs regardless of how the product is represented on this site.
OVEN READY™ Boneless Turkey Breast
Whether it’s a holiday or an everyday meal, JENNIE-O® OVEN READY™ Boneless Turkey Breast is the perfect solution for you. OVEN READY™ goes straight from your freezer, to your oven, no thawing needed.
To learn more on cooking an OVEN READY™ Turkey, make sure to watch our simple How-To Video, and locate an OVEN READY™ Turkey in the freezer section of your grocery store.
Find This Product Near You:
- Gluten Free
- Comes sealed in our Fool-Proof® cooking bag
- With Gravy Packet
- OVEN ROASTING:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove frozen turkey breast from outer package.
- Do not remove turkey from cooking bag.
- Place in a roasting pan with at least 2-inch high sides.
- Note - Do not increase oven temperature, Cooking Bag may melt at higher temperatures.
- Cut three 1/2-inch slits in top of cooking bag.
- Place pan in oven, allowing room for bag to expand without touching the oven racks or walls.
- Roast the turkey breast until a meat thermometer reaches 165°F.
- Note - Meat temperature increases rapidly during last hour of cooking.
- Let turkey breast rest 10 minutes, cut open top of bag.
- Be cautious of hot steam and juices.
- Prepare gravy as directed on pouch.
APPROXIMATE ROASTING TIMES IN 375°F. OVEN:
- 2 - 3 lbs 1 hour 40 minutes.