|Serving Size||112 g||Total Carbohydrates||1 g|
|Calories||100||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Calories From Fat||10||Sugars||1 g|
|Total Fat||1.0 g||Protein||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||.0 g||Vitamin A||0%|
|Trans Fat||.0 g||Vitamin C||0%|
Our products are labeled in compliance with government regulations. It is always necessary to read the labels on the products to determine if the food product meets your required needs regardless of how the product is represented on this site.
OVEN READY™ Boneless Skinless Turkey Breast
Get all the great benefits of Oven Ready™ in a smaller-sized boneless and skinless turkey breast; this delicious home-cooked turkey breast is the perfect dinner to serve year-round.Goes directly from your freezer to your oven with no thawing.
- Gluten Free
- The Biggest Loser® product
- Comes sealed in our Fool-Proof® cooking bag
- With Gravy Packet (contains gluten)
- OVEN COOKING METHOD:
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Remove frozen turkey from white outer package.
- Do not remove turkey from FOOL PROOF. cooking bag.
- Place in a roasting pan with at least 2" high sides.
- Note - Do not increase oven temperature, cooking bag may melt at higher temperatures.
- Cut three 1/2 inch slits in top of FOOL PROOF. cooking bag.
- Place pan in oven, allowing room for bag to expand without touching the oven racks or walls.
- Roast the turkey until a meat thermometer reaches 170°F.
- Note - Meat temperature increases rapidly during last hour of cooking.
- Let turkey rest 10 minutes, cut open top of oven bag.
- Watch out for hot steam and juices.
- Heat gravy as directed on pouch.
APPROXIMATE OVEN ROASTING TIMES IN 375°F. OVEN TEMPERATURE:
- 2 - 3 lbs 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
Find this product in the freezer section of your grocery store.