|Serving Size||112 g||Total Carbohydrates||0 g|
|Calories||160||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Calories From Fat||70||Sugars||0 g|
|Total Fat||8.0 g||Protein||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g||Vitamin A||0%|
|Trans Fat||g||Vitamin C||2%|
Our products are labeled in compliance with government regulations. It is always necessary to read the labels on the products to determine if the food product meets your required needs regardless of how the product is represented on this site.
All Natural Fresh Whole Turkey
All Natural fresh whole turkey available in three sizes for your convenience: 10-16 pounds, 16-20 pounds and 20-24 pounds.
Find this product in the refrigerated section of your grocery store.
Find This Product Near You:
- Gluten Free
- All Natural
- QUICK TIPS:
- Refrigerate at 28-36°F.
- For optimal safety, cook stuffing and turkey separatety.
- If desired, add fully cooked stuffing to cooked turkey just prior to serving.
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Remove neck and giblets.
- These may be used to prepare gravy or stuffing.
- Plastic leg clamp may be left on during cooking.
- Place turkey on rack in shallow pan, breast side up, and loosely cover with foil.
- Remove foil after 1 hour of cooking.
- Roast until timer pops up and turkey is fully-cook ed, 180°F. as measured by a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh.
- ALWAYS confirm doneness with a meat thermometer.
- Juices should run clear.
- Let turkey stand 20 minutes before carving.
APPROXIMATE OVEN ROASTING TIME AT 325°F:
- Weight 8 to 12 lbs, Cooking time 3 1/2 to 4 hrs, Weight 12 to 18 lbs, Cooking time 4-1/4 to 4 3/4 hrs, Weight 18 to 22 lbs, Cooking time 4-1/2 to 5 hrs, Weight 22 to 24 lbs, Cooking time 4 3/4 to 5 1/
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.