|Serving Size||48 g||Total Carbohydrates||0 g|
|Calories||65||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Calories From Fat||30||Sugars||0 g|
|Total Fat||4.0 g||Protein||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.0 g||Vitamin A||0%|
|Trans Fat||.0 g||Vitamin C||0%|
Our products are labeled in compliance with government regulations. It is always necessary to read the labels on the products to determine if the food product meets your required needs regardless of how the product is represented on this site.
Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links
A delicious way to start the day with no-gluten links that have 65 percent less fat than pork sausage.
Find this product in the refrigerated section of your grocery store.
Find This Product Near You:
- 65% less fat than regular pork sausage
- Gluten Free
- 12-oz. package
- STOVETOP METHOD:
- Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Preheat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place links in hot skillet.
- Turn occasionally and cook approximately 15 to 17 minutes.
- Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer in the middle and ends of links.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.