|Serving Size||56 g||Total Carbohydrates||0 g|
|Calories||110||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Calories From Fat||60||Sugars||0 g|
|Total Fat||6.0 g||Protein||14 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||Vitamin A||0%|
|Trans Fat||.0 g||Vitamin C||2%|
Our products are labeled in compliance with government regulations. It is always necessary to read the labels on the products to determine if the food product meets your required needs regardless of how the product is represented on this site.
Lean Hot Turkey Breakfast Sausage Roll
Breakfast Sausage Rolls contain less fat than regular pork sausage.
Find this product in the refrigerated section of your grocery store.
Find This Product Near You:
- Gluten Free
- 16-oz package (1 lbs)
- Remove casing and slice roll into 1/2 inch thick patties.
- Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Preheat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place patties in hot skillet.
- Turn occasionally and cook approximately 15-17 minutes.
- Always cook to well-done, 165º F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.