|Serving Size||112 g||Total Carbohydrates||3 g|
|Calories||130||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Calories From Fat||30||Sugars||1 g|
|Total Fat||3.0 g||Protein||23 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.0 g||Vitamin A||0%|
|Trans Fat||.0 g||Vitamin C||2%|
Our products are labeled in compliance with government regulations. It is always necessary to read the labels on the products to determine if the food product meets your required needs regardless of how the product is represented on this site.
Turkey Breast Steak
A leaner, great tasting grilling option with only 130 calories and 23 g of protein per serving.
Find this product in the refrigerated section of your grocery store.
Find This Product Near You:
- 97% Fat Free
- Gluten Free
- Great on the Grill
- 16 - 24 oz package
- SKILLET METHOD:
- Preheat a large skillet over Medium heat.
- Spray with nonstick spray.
- Cook steaks, turning 2-3 times UNTIL meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion of meat reaches 165°F, approximately 19-21 minutes.
- Cover with lid for the last 5 minues of cooking.
- Remove from stovetop, cover, and let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Preheat Grill to 400°F. (Medium heat).
- Place steak directly on grate and grill, turning after 10 minutes.
- Continue cooking UNTIL meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion of meat reaches 165°F, approximately 10-11 minutes more.
- Remove from grill, cover and let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Adjust broiler rack to within 5" of heat source and preheat on high.
- Place steak on broiler pan and cook, turning after 8 minutes.
- Continue cooking UNTIL meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion of meat reaches 165°F, approximately 9-10 minutes more.
- Remove from oven, cover and let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.