|Serving Size||112 g||Total Carbohydrates||0 g|
|Calories||170||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Calories From Fat||70||Sugars||0 g|
|Total Fat||8.0 g||Protein||21 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g||Vitamin A||2%|
|Trans Fat||.0 g||Vitamin C||0%|
Our products are labeled in compliance with government regulations. It is always necessary to read the labels on the products to determine if the food product meets your required needs regardless of how the product is represented on this site.
Lean Ground Turkey
An all-natural ground turkey alternative with 65 percent less fat than regular ground beef and no gluten.
Find this product in the refrigerated section of your grocery store.
Find This Product Near You:
- 65% less fat than regular ground beef
- Gluten Free
- All Natural
- The Biggest Loser® Product
- 20-oz (1.25 lbs) 48-oz package (3 lbs) or 80-oz package (5 lbs)
- STOVETOP METHOD:
- Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Preheat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add ground turkey to hot skillet.
- Stir to crumble, approximately 14 to 16 minutes.
- Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.