|Serving Size||112 g||Total Carbohydrates||0 g|
|Calories||200||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Calories From Fat||140||Sugars||0 g|
|Total Fat||15.0 g||Protein||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.0 g||Vitamin A||2%|
|Trans Fat||.0 g||Vitamin C||2%|
Our products are labeled in compliance with government regulations. It is always necessary to read the labels on the products to determine if the food product meets your required needs regardless of how the product is represented on this site.
All Natural Turkey Burgers
Grill or fry these juicy quarter-pounders as a better for you choice for your family.
Find this product in the freezer section of your grocery store.
Find This Product Near You:
- Gluten Free
- All Natural
- Twelve 1/4 lb. burgers
- 50% less fat than regular ground beef
- BROILER METHOD:
- In preheated broiler on high setting, place frozen burgers on broiler pan and position 4 inches from heat source.
- Broil 10-12 minutes per side (turning twice) and until fully cooked to 165°F.
- Cooking times are approximate.
- Always cook to and internal temperature of 165°F. as measured with a meat thermometer.
- Do not microwave.
- On preheated grill over medium heat.
- Place burgers 4 inches from heat source 7 - 9 minutes per side (turning twice) and until fully cooked to 165°F.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.