|Serving Size||109 g||Total Carbohydrates||2 g|
|Calories||170||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Calories From Fat||90||Sugars||2 g|
|Total Fat||10.0 g||Protein||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.0 g||Vitamin A||2%|
|Trans Fat||.0 g||Vitamin C||2%|
Our products are labeled in compliance with government regulations. It is always necessary to read the labels on the products to determine if the food product meets your required needs regardless of how the product is represented on this site.
Lean Turkey Bratwurst
A juicy, full-flavored bratwurst easy to use in your favorite recipes.
Find this product in the refrigerated section of your grocery store.
Find This Product Near You:
- Gluten Free
- 65% less fat than regular pork sausage
- 19-oz package (1.22 lbs)
- GRILL METHOD:
- Spray grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
- Place dinner sausages on grill rack 4 inches from heat source.
- Grill approximately 16 to 18 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Always cook to well done, 165 °F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Preheat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place dinner sausage in hot skillet.
- Cook covered, turning occasionally, 17 - 19 minutes.
- Always cook to well-done, 165º F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.