|Serving Size||112 g||Total Carbohydrates||0 g|
|Calories||170||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Calories From Fat||90||Sugars||2 g|
|Total Fat||9.0 g||Protein||19 g|
|Saturated Fat||3.0 g||Vitamin A||0%|
|Trans Fat||.0 g||Vitamin C||4%|
Our products are labeled in compliance with government regulations. It is always necessary to read the labels on the products to determine if the food product meets your required needs regardless of how the product is represented on this site.
Lean Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey
Conveniently pre-seasoned ground turkey helps you save on prep time and contains 70 percent less fat than regular ground beef.
Find this product in the refrigerated section of your grocery store.
Find This Product Near You:
- Gluten Free
- 20 oz-package (1.25 lbs)
- 70% less fat than regular ground beef
- STOVETOP METHOD:
- Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Preheat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add ground turkey to hot skillet.
- Stir to crumble, approximately 14 to 16 minutes.
- Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.