|Serving Size||15 g||Total Carbohydrates||0 g|
|Calories||30||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Calories From Fat||20||Sugars||0 g|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||Protein||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||.5 g||Vitamin A||0%|
|Trans Fat||.0 g||Vitamin C||0%|
Our products are labeled in compliance with government regulations. It is always necessary to read the labels on the products to determine if the food product meets your required needs regardless of how the product is represented on this site.
Our Turkey Bacon is a delicious alternative to pork bacon.
Find this product in the refrigerated section of your grocery store.
Find This Product Near You:
- 60% Less Fat & Sodium Than USDA Data For Pork Bacon
- Resealable Package
- 12-oz package
- Gluten Free
- PAN FRY (PREFERRED METHOD):
- Preheat a nonstick skillet or electric griddle over medium heat (375°F).
- Heat slices for 6-7 minutes or until desired crispness, turning frequently.
- For crispier bacon; Lightly spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray before heating bacon.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place desired number slices on pan.
- Bake 8-12 minuytes or to desired cr ispness, no turning is necessary.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place desired number of bacon slices on r ack of broiler pan.
- Broil bacon, 6 inches from heat source for 5 minutes turning every 2 minutes to desired crispness.
- Place 4 slices in a single layer on a microwave-safe plate lined with a paper towel.
- Microwave on High 1 minute 45 seconds - 2 minutes.
- Microwave ovens vary.
- Appliances vary; heating times are approximate.