|Serving Size||56 g||Total Carbohydrates||0 g|
|Calories||80||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Calories From Fat||45||Sugars||0 g|
|Total Fat||5.0 g||Protein||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||Vitamin A||0%|
|Trans Fat||.0 g||Vitamin C||0%|
Our products are labeled in compliance with government regulations. It is always necessary to read the labels on the products to determine if the food product meets your required needs regardless of how the product is represented on this site.
Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links
The taste you love with 30 percent less fat than pork sausage.
Find this product in the freezer section of your grocery store.
Find This Product Near You:
- 30% less fat than pork sausage
- Gluten Free
- 12 skinless links
- 12-oz package
- BAKING METHOD:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place sausage links in shallow pan.
- Bake 22 to 35 minutes, until links reach an internal temperature of 165°F. at the center and ends as measured with a meat thermometer.
PAN FRY METHOD:
- Place sausage links in a preheated skillet over medium heat.
- Add 1/4 cup water.
- Cook 18 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until links reach an internal temperature of 165° at the center and ends as measured with a meat thermometer.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.