What's Hot Now
- Green Beans & Turkey Bacon
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Turkey Butter Burger Sliders
- Breakfast Turkey Bacon Roll Up
- Turkey Meatball Sandwich
- Recipe Rehab™ Tikka Masala Turkey Meatballs with Bulgur Wheat
- Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
- Turkey Wild Rice Soup
- Turkey Bruschetta Panini
- Quick Turkey & Spinach Curry
Grilled Turkey Burger Supreme
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Seasoned Turkey Burger Patties
4 slices Provolone cheese
4 onion or bakery style hamburger buns, split and toasted or grilled, if desired
4 romaine lettuce leaves
4 slices tomato
4 slices red onion
Prepare grill. Grill burgers as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Place cheese over patties during last minute of cooking.
On bun bottoms, layer lettuce leaves, grilled patties, tomato and onion; add bun top. Serve with condiments, if desired.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.