What's Hot Now
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
Grilled Turkey Burger Supreme
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Seasoned Turkey Burger Patties
4 slices Provolone cheese
4 onion or bakery style hamburger buns, split and toasted or grilled, if desired
4 romaine lettuce leaves
4 slices tomato
4 slices red onion
Prepare grill. Grill burgers as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Place cheese over patties during last minute of cooking.
On bun bottoms, layer lettuce leaves, grilled patties, tomato and onion; add bun top. Serve with condiments, if desired.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.