What's Hot Now
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Turkey Whole Grain Sandwich
- Turkey, Pesto & Sun-Dried Tomato Pastries
- Turkey Wild Rice Casserole
- Smoked Turkey Fruit Salad
- Spinach & Turkey Bacon Salad
- Cheesy Turkey Tidbits
- Turkey, Apple & Blue Cheese Salad
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Turkey & Cilantro Coconut Taco
Grilled Turkey Meatloaf
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
⅓ cup finely chopped onion
⅓ cup seasoned dry breadcrumbs
⅔ cup chili sauce, divided
¼ cup egg substitute or 1 egg
½ teaspoon dried sage leaves
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
1 tablespoons horseradish mustard or Dijon mustard
In large bowl, combine turkey, onion, breadcrumbs, ⅓ cup chili sauce, egg and sage; mix well. On large plate, shape mixture into an 8 x 4-inch oval loaf about 1 ½-inches thick. Cover and chill 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
Prepare grill. Using large spatulas, place loaf on oiled rack of grill over medium heat. Grill, covered, 12 minutes. Combine remaining ⅓ cup chili sauce, brown sugar and mustard; mix well. Carefully turn loaf over; brush top with chili sauce mixture. Continue to grill, covered, 14 to 16 minutes longer or until the internal temperature reaches 165ºF. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Using clean spatulas, transfer loaf to plate. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.