What's Hot Now
- Mexican Turkey Meatballs
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Turkey, Pesto & Sun-Dried Tomato Pastries
- Turkey Butter Burger Sliders
- Breakfast Turkey Bacon Roll Up
- Fiesta Turkey Breakfast Bowls
- Recipe Rehab™ Tikka Masala Turkey Meatballs with Bulgur Wheat
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
- Turkey Bruschetta Panini
Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (12-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties
1 tablespoon butter
1½ cups egg substiture or 6 eggs
¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
6 English muffins, split and lightly toasted
Cook turkey breakfast sausage patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF. as measured by a meat thermometer.
In non-stick skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add eggs. Sprinkle eggs with pepper; cook 2 minutes. Cover skillet; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until whites of eggs are set.
Sprinkle cheese over eggs; cover and cook 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Place 2 sausage patties on each muffin bottom; top with egg and add muffin tops.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.