What's Hot Now
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
- Veggie-Packed Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
Cheesy Turkey Pockets
1 (10-ounce) package frozen puff pastry shells
1 (12-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties
½ cup egg substitute or 2 eggs, beaten
½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
½ cup cooked and chopped broccoli
fresh chopped chives, if desired
Heat oven to 350ºF. Prepare puff pastry shells according to package directions. In skillet, cook and crumble turkey sausage as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF as measured by a meat thermometer. Remove from skillet.
In same skillet, pour eggs. Cook until softly scrambled; stir in half the cheese. Fill each puff pastry shell with cooked sausage, broccoli and scrambled eggs. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Place on baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes or until hot. Sprinkle with fresh chives, if desired.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.