What's Hot Now
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
- Members Only Turkey Club
- Recipe Rehab™ Grab & Go Turkey Breakfast Sandwich
- Smoked Whole Turkey
- Spicy Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Turkey Breakfast Burritos Jar
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Pinwheels
Cheesy Turkey Franks Wrapped
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (6-ounce) portion refrigerated pizza dough
1 ½ ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (12-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Turkey Franks
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon barbeque sauce
1 teaspoon mustard
Heat oven to 425°F. On lightly floured surface, roll dough into 12 x 4-inch rectangle. Cut rectangle into 4 (4 x 3-inch) rectangles; cut each rectangle in half diagonally to form 8 triangles. Divide cheese evenly on triangles.
Place turkey frank at wide end of each triangle; roll up. Arrange rolls on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake 12 minutes or until golden.
In small bowl, combine ketchup, barbeque sauce and mustard. Serve with rolls.