What's Hot Now
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Turkey Sausage Strata
- Turkey Bacon Breakfast Soufflés
- Turkey Burger with Pastrami
- Breakfast Turkey Burrito
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
- Three Cheese Turkey Pasta Bake
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Grab & Go Turkey Breakfast Sandwich
Wrapped Cheesy Turkey Franks
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (6-ounce) portion refrigerated pizza dough
1½ ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (12-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Turkey Franks
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon barbeque sauce
1 teaspoon mustard
Heat oven to 425°F. On lightly floured surface, roll dough into 12 x 4-inch rectangle. Cut rectangle into 4 (4 x 3-inch) rectangles; cut each rectangle in half diagonally to form 8 triangles. Divide cheese evenly on triangles.
Place turkey frank at wide end of each triangle; roll up. Arrange rolls on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake 12 minutes or until golden.
In small bowl, combine ketchup, barbeque sauce and mustard. Serve with rolls.