What's Hot Now
- Lemon Garlic Turkey Stir-Fry
- Turkey Butter Burger Sliders
- Breakfast Turkey Bacon Roll Up
- Turkey Meatball Sandwich
- Turkey, Pesto & Sun-Dried Tomato Pastries
- Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
- Turkey Bruschetta Panini
- Quick Turkey & Spinach Curry
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Bursting Blueberry Turkey Breast
Cheesy Turkey Franks Wrapped
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (6-ounce) portion refrigerated pizza dough
1 ½ ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (12-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Turkey Franks
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon barbeque sauce
1 teaspoon mustard
Heat oven to 425°F. On lightly floured surface, roll dough into 12 x 4-inch rectangle. Cut rectangle into 4 (4 x 3-inch) rectangles; cut each rectangle in half diagonally to form 8 triangles. Divide cheese evenly on triangles.
Place turkey frank at wide end of each triangle; roll up. Arrange rolls on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake 12 minutes or until golden.
In small bowl, combine ketchup, barbeque sauce and mustard. Serve with rolls.