What's Hot Now
- English Muffin Pizza Turkey Burger
- Creamy Turkey & Veggie Soup
- Hearty Turkey & Bean Soup
- Bursting Blueberry Turkey Breast
- Spicy Turkey Breakfast Skillet
- Mushroom Bleu Turkey Burgers
- Mediterranean Turkey Bacon & Pasta Salad
- Grilled Turkey Pastrami Rachel
- Grecian Breadsticks
- Vietnamese-Style Turkey Sandwich (Banh-Mi)
Roast Pepper & Turkey Stroganoff
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 (24-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Savory Roast Turkey Breast Tenderloin, cut into strips
8 ounces sliced mushrooms
4 garlic cloves, minced
½ cup dry white wine
1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
¼ cup tomato paste
2 roasted red peppers, cut into strips
¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
16 ounces thick egg noodles, cooked
In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Cook tenderloins as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Remove from pan; keep warm.
Heat remaining oil in skillet. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook 5 minutes or until softened.
Add wine; simmer until reduced by half. Stir in broth, tomato paste and roasted peppers. Return all turkey to pan. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is thickened.
Stir in parsley. Serve over hot cooked noodles.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.