What's Hot Now
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
Quick & Easy Turkey Chili
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon dried onion
2 teaspoons minced garlic
2 (15½-ounce) cans chili beans in spicy sauce, undrained
1 (14½-ounce) can salsa-style or chili-style tomatoes, undrained
Crumble turkey in large pan; add chili powder, onion and garlic. Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF as measured by a meat thermometer.
Add chili beans and tomatoes; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with desired toppings.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.