What's Hot Now
- Kid-Friendly Turkey Taco Salad
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Turkey Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes & Asparagus
- Pesto Meatballs with Roasted Pepper Sauce
- Quick & Easy Turkey Sausage Pizza
- Asian Turkey Slider
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Chili Cheese Turkey Brats
- Turkey & Green Bean Stir-Fry
- Roast Pepper & Turkey Stroganoff
Quick & Easy Turkey Chili with Bean
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon dried onion
2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
2 (15 ½-ounce) cans chili beans in spicy sauce, undrained
1 (14 ½-ounce) can salsa-style or chili-style tomatoes, undrained
Crumble turkey in large pan; add chili powder, onion and garlic. Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Add chili beans and tomatoes; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with desired toppings.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.