What's Hot Now
- Grilled Turkey with Pineapple Citrus Relish
- Corn Cakes with Turkey Salad
- Pizza Turkey Burger
- Basil Turkey and Vegetables on Focaccia
- Green Onion Scramble & Turkey Burrito
- Turkey Meatball Lettuce Cup
- Turkey Sausage Strata
- Philly Turkey Style
- Quick Mini Turkey Pizzas
- Grilled Turkey Tenderloin & Veggies
Quick & Easy Turkey Chili
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon dried onion
2 teaspoons minced garlic
2 (15 ½-ounce) cans chili beans in spicy sauce, undrained
1 (14 ½-ounce) can salsa-style or chili-style tomatoes, undrained
Crumble turkey in large pan; add chili powder, onion and garlic. Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Add chili beans and tomatoes; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with desired toppings.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.