What's Hot Now
- Turkey Bratwurst with Cucumber and Onion Relish
- Tex-Mex Turkey Spaghetti
- Buffalo Turkey Wrap
- Turkey Ham and Cheese Scramble
- Apricot Turkey with Hazelnut Stuffing
- Amanda's Cheesy Eggplant Turkey Lasagna
- Turkey & Mango Chutney Sandwich
- Tasty Turkey Tomato Soup
- Wild Rice & Cranberry Pilaf
- Turkey Alfredo Pot Pies
Quick & Easy Turkey Chili
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon dried onion
2 teaspoons minced garlic
2 (15 ½-ounce) cans chili beans in spicy sauce, undrained
1 (14 ½-ounce) can salsa-style or chili-style tomatoes, undrained
Crumble turkey in large pan; add chili powder, onion and garlic. Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Add chili beans and tomatoes; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with desired toppings.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.