What's Hot Now
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
- Veggie-Packed Turkey Sloppy Joes
Zesty Barbeque Turkey Sandwiches
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Boneless Turkey Breast Tenderloins, cut into ½ x 2 ½-inch strips
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup chopped onion
1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
¼ cup cider vinegar
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon prepared mustard
4 toasted Kaiser rolls or whole grain buns, split
Cook turkey strips as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Remove from skillet; set aside.
In skillet, heat oil. Add onion and cook until tender. Stir in tomato sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place cooked turkey into sauce and simmer until heated through. Serve on Kaiser rolls.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.