What's Hot Now
- Turkey Butter Burger Sliders
- Sweet & Savory Turkey Panini
- Easy Turkey Lunchbox Roll-up
- Turkey Bratwurst with Cucumber and Onion Relish
- Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
- Fast-Paced Turkey Frittata
- Oven Baked Turkey Risotto
- Luau Turkey Tacos Tortilla Style
- Turkey Pasta Salad
- Amanda's Cheesy Eggplant Turkey Lasagna
Spinach & Red Pepper Turkey Pizza
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 medium onion, sliced
1 red pepper, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
1 cup fresh spinach, trimmed, rinsed and well drained
1 (6.5-ounce) package pizza crust mix
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
¼ cup pine nuts, if desired
Heat oven to 400ºF. Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF. as measured by a meat thermometer; set aside.
In skillet over medium heat, add oil, onion, red pepper, garlic and soy sauce. Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Add spinach and cook until wilted; remove from heat.
Prepare pizza crust according to package directions; pat dough evenly in pizza pan. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Spread turkey and onion mixture over cheese. Sprinkle with pine nuts, if desired. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is browned.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.