What's Hot Now
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Hot Diggety Turkey Dogs
- Turkey Enchilada Soup
- Mexi-Mini Turkey Bacon Burgers
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Oven Roasted Thanksgiving Turkey
- Turkey, Pesto & Sun-Dried Tomato Pastries
- Turkey Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Salad
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Smoked Turkey Fruit Salad
Quick & Easy Turkey Sausage Pizza
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (12-inch) prepared whole grain pizza crust
1 cup pizza sauce
1 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage Roll - Mild
1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
Heat oven according to pizza crust package directions. Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with cheese.
Cook turkey sausage as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Arrange crumbled sausage pieces and bell pepper evenly on crust.
Bake according to pizza crust package directions or until cheese is melted.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.