What's Hot Now
- Italian Turkey Minestrone Soup
- Recipe Rehab™ Horseradish Turkey Burgers
- Green Beans & Turkey Bacon
- Recipe Rehab™ Turkey Tacos
- Penne with Hot Italian Turkey Sausage
- Michigan Turkey Coney Dog
- Turkey Wild Rice Casserole
- Turkey Sausage & Sassy Scrambled Eggs
- California Breakfast Turkey Sandwich
- Turkey Breakfast Burritos Jar
Quick & Easy Turkey Sausage Pizza
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (12-inch) prepared whole grain pizza crust
1 cup pizza sauce
1 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage Roll - Mild
1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
Heat oven according to pizza crust package directions. Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with cheese.
Cook turkey sausage as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Arrange crumbled sausage pieces and bell pepper evenly on crust.
Bake according to pizza crust package directions or until cheese is melted.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.