What's Hot Now
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Recipe Rehab™ Turkey Meatloaf Makeover
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
- Members Only Turkey Club
- Recipe Rehab™ Grab & Go Turkey Breakfast Sandwich
- Smoked Whole Turkey
- Spicy Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Pinwheels
Quick & Easy Turkey Sausage Pizza
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (12-inch) prepared whole grain pizza crust
1 cup pizza sauce
1 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage Roll - Mild
1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
Heat oven according to pizza crust package directions. Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with cheese.
Cook turkey sausage as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Arrange crumbled sausage pieces and bell pepper evenly on crust.
Bake according to pizza crust package directions or until cheese is melted.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.