What's Hot Now
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
- Veggie-Packed Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
Quick & Easy Turkey Sausage Pizza
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (12-inch) prepared whole grain pizza crust
1 cup pizza sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Breakfast Sausage Roll - Mild
Heat oven according to pizza crust package directions. Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with cheese.
Cook and crumble turkey sausage 14 to 16 minutes or until well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Arrange crumbled sausage pieces evenly on crust.
Bake according to pizza crust package directions or until cheese is melted.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.