What's Hot Now
- Green Goddess Wrap
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Buffalo Turkey Tacos
- Turkey Roast with Potatoes & Green Beans
- Vietnamese-Style Turkey Sandwich (Banh-Mi)
- Quick & Easy Turkey Sausage Pizza
- Turkey Frank with Bacon & Barbeque Sauce
- Garden Turkey Ham Salad
- Grilled Turkey and Vegetable Kabobs
- Roast Pepper & Turkey Stroganoff
Best Ever Turkey Meatloaf
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 cup chopped onion
3 cloves garlic minced
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
¼ cup egg substitute or 1 egg
¾ cup ketchup, divided
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
salt, if desired
Heat oven to 350ºF. Melt butter in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer mixture to a large bowl; cool 5 minutes.
Add ground turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, ¼ cup ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and salt, if desired to turkey mixture; mix well. Press into 8 x 4-inch loaf pan. Spread remaining ½ cup ketchup over top.
Bake 1 hour or until the internal temperature of meatloaf is well-done, 165ºF. as measured by a meat thermometer. Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before slicing.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.