What's Hot Now
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
- Veggie-Packed Turkey Sloppy Joes
Italian Turkey Meatloaf
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
1 (19.5-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage, casings removed
½ cup fresh breadcrumbs
¼ cup egg substitute or 1 egg
1 cup prepared tomato and basil pasta sauce, divided
1 clove garlic, minced
½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
¾ teaspoon salt, if desired
Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, combine ground turkey, sausage, breadcrumbs, egg, ½ cup pasta sauce, garlic, pepper and salt, if desired; mix well.
Put turkey mixture into loaf pan. Spread remaining ½ cup pasta sauce over meatloaf. Bake 1 hour or until loaf is well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before slicing.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.