What's Hot Now
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
- Members Only Turkey Club
- Recipe Rehab™ Grab & Go Turkey Breakfast Sandwich
- Smoked Whole Turkey
- Spicy Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Turkey Breakfast Burritos Jar
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Pinwheels
Turkey Bacon Biscuits
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons milk
½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
2 tablespoons chopped green onion
1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated flaky biscuits
5 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon, cooked and crumbled
Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease 10 muffin cups.
In small bowl, beat cream cheese, eggs and milk on low speed until smooth. Stir in cheese and green onion.
Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in each greased muffin cup; firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming a ¼ -inch rim. Place half of bacon in bottom of dough-lined muffin cups. Spoon cheese mixture over bacon. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is set and biscuits are golden brown.
Sprinkle each cup with remaining bacon; lightly press into filling. Remove from pan.