What's Hot Now
- Barbeque Turkey Pizza
- Recipe Rehab™ Turkey & Salsa Sloppy Joe's
- Party Turkey Pumpernickel
- Pasta with Pumpkin & Turkey Sausage
- Roasted Tomato & Turkey Sausage Toast
- Avocado, Turkey & Rice Salad
- Turkey Teriyaki & Veggie Stir-Fry
- Taste of the Islands Turkey Salad
- Italian Turkey Pasta Salad
- Grilled Turkey & Swiss Sandwich
Turkey Bacon Biscuits
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons milk
½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
2 tablespoons chopped green onion
1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated flaky biscuits
5 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon, cooked and crumbled
Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease 10 muffin cups.
In small bowl, beat cream cheese, eggs and milk on low speed until smooth. Stir in cheese and green onion.
Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in each greased muffin cup; firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming a ¼ -inch rim. Place half of bacon in bottom of dough-lined muffin cups. Spoon cheese mixture over bacon. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is set and biscuits are golden brown.
Sprinkle each cup with remaining bacon; lightly press into filling. Remove from pan.