What's Hot Now
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
Turkey Bacon Biscuits
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
½ (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons milk
½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
2 tablespoons chopped green onion
1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated flaky biscuits
5 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon, cooked and crumbled
Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease 10 muffin cups.
In small bowl, beat cream cheese, eggs and milk on low speed until smooth. Stir in Swiss cheese and green onion.
Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits. Place 1 biscuit in each greased muffin cup; firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming a ¼ -inch rim. Place half of bacon in bottom of dough-lined muffin cups. Spoon cream cheese mixture over bacon. Top with remaining bacon. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is set and biscuits are golden brown.