What's Hot Now
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
- Members Only Turkey Club
- Recipe Rehab™ Grab & Go Turkey Breakfast Sandwich
- Smoked Whole Turkey
- Spicy Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Turkey Breakfast Burritos Jar
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Pinwheels
Southwest Pesto Turkey Burgers
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (19-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Seasoned Turkey Burger Patties
4 slices pepper Jack cheese
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon prepared cilantro pesto
4 Kaiser rolls, split
1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
4 tablespoons CHI-CHI'S® salsa, divided
Cook turkey patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done,165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Add cheese to patties during last minute of cooking.
While patties are cooking, combine mayonnaise and cilantro pesto in small bowl; mix well. Top cooked patties with mayonnaise mixture. Serve on rolls with avocado and salsa.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.