What's Hot Now
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
Southwest Pesto Turkey Burgers
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (19-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Seasoned Turkey Burger Patties
4 slices pepper Jack cheese
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon prepared cilantro pesto
4 Kaiser rolls, split
1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
4 tablespoons CHI-CHI'S® salsa, divided
Cook turkey patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done,165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Add cheese to patties during last minute of cooking.
While patties are cooking, combine mayonnaise and cilantro pesto in small bowl; mix well. Top cooked patties with mayonnaise mixture. Serve on rolls with avocado and salsa.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.