What's Hot Now
- East Village Turkey Burgers
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Turkey, Pesto & Sun-Dried Tomato Pastries
- Turkey Butter Burger Sliders
- Breakfast Turkey Bacon Roll Up
- Grilled Turkey Meatloaf
- Recipe Rehab™ Tikka Masala Turkey Meatballs with Bulgur Wheat
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
- Turkey Bruschetta Panini
Basil Turkey and Vegetables on Focaccia
½ cup mayonnaise
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon black pepper, divided
1(16-ounce) loaf focaccia or Italian bread
1 (17.6-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Turkey Breast Cutlets
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1½ teaspoons dried basil leaves
1 green bell pepper, cut lengthwise into pieces
2 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 6 slices
3 tomatoes, sliced
Combine mayonnaise, garlic powder and ¼ teaspoon black pepper in small bowl; set aside. Cut bread into 6 pieces. Cut each piece in half horizontally; set aside. Combine turkey, oil, garlic, basil and remaining ¼ teaspoon black pepper in large resealable plastic food storage bag. Seal bag; knead to combine.
Prepare grill. Cook the cutlets as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Grill bell pepper and zucchini approximately 6 to 8 minutes on each side.
Top bottom half of each focaccia piece with mayonnaise mixture, tomatoes, bell pepper, zucchini and turkey. Top with focaccia tops.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.