What's Hot Now
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
- Veggie-Packed Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
Easy Turkey Pizza Burger
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon minced onion
5 tablespoons prepared pizza sauce
5 English muffins, split
In medium bowl, combine turkey, cheese and onion; mix. Shape into five ½-inch thick patties.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Cook patties 17 minutes turning twice and until internal temperature reaches 165ºF as measured by a meat thermometer. Always cook to well-done.
Top each burger with pizza sauce and serve on muffins.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.