What's Hot Now
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
- Grecian Turkey Gobbler
- Spicy Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Pinwheels
- Tasty Turkey Tomato Soup
- Broc-Cauli Turkey Bacon Summer Salad
- Italian Turkey Minestrone Soup
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
½ cup chopped onion
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 (15-ounce) can HORMEL® Turkey Chili No Beans
½ cup salsa
8 flour tortillas
½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
additional salsa and cheese, if desired
Cook turkey as specifed on the package. Always cook to well done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Add onion and bell pepper.
Stir in chili and salsa. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cook 7 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Spoon turkey mixture down center of each tortilla. Top with cheese. Fold up tortilla to enclose mixture.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.