What's Hot Now
- East Village Turkey Burgers
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Turkey, Pesto & Sun-Dried Tomato Pastries
- Turkey Butter Burger Sliders
- Breakfast Turkey Bacon Roll Up
- Grilled Turkey Meatloaf
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Recipe Rehab™ Tikka Masala Turkey Meatballs with Bulgur Wheat
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
½ cup chopped onion
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 (15-ounce) can HORMEL® Turkey Chili No Beans
½ cup salsa
8 flour tortillas
½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
additional salsa and cheese, if desired
Cook turkey as specifed on the package. Always cook to well done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Add onion and bell pepper.
Stir in chili and salsa. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cook 7 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Spoon turkey mixture down center of each tortilla. Top with cheese. Fold up tortilla to enclose mixture.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.