What's Hot Now
- Turkey Fajitas
- Turkey Sausage, Pepper & Onion Hoagies
- Caribbean Jerk Turkey Tacos
- Garden Turkey Ham Salad
- Quick & Easy Turkey Chili with Bean
- Pesto Meatballs with Roasted Pepper Sauce
- Sun-Dried Pesto & Turkey Foldover
- Smoked Gouda and Turkey Dip
- Turkey Breast Steak with Peaches & Arugula
- Asparagus & Turkey Bacon Strata
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
½ cup chopped onion
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 (15-ounce) can HORMEL® Turkey Chili No Beans
½ cup salsa
8 four tortillas
½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
additional salsa and cheese, if desired
Cook turkey as specifed on the package. Always cook to well done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Add onion and bell pepper.
Stir in chili and salsa. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cook 7 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Spoon turkey mixture down center of each tortilla. Top with cheese. Fold up tortilla to enclose mixture.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.