What's Hot Now
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
½ cup chopped onion
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 (15-ounce) can HORMEL® Turkey Chili No Beans
½ cup salsa
8 flour tortillas
½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
additional salsa and cheese, if desired
Cook turkey as specifed on the package. Always cook to well done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Add onion and bell pepper.
Stir in chili and salsa. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Cook 7 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Spoon turkey mixture down center of each tortilla. Top with cheese. Fold up tortilla to enclose mixture.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.