What's Hot Now
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
¼ cup pineapple preserves
¼ cup barbeque sauce
4 slices pineapple
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Burger Patties
4 whole wheat burger buns, split and toasted
4 lettuce leaves
Preheat broiler or grill.
Combine pineapple preserves and barbeque sauce in small saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring often. Set aside ¼ cup sauce to use as condiment.
Brush both sides of pineapple slices with some of remaining sauce; set aside. Cook burger patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF as measured by a meat thermometer. Brush often with sauce. Broil pineapple 1 minute, turning once.
Place lettuce leaf on bun bottom top with pineapple, patties and bun top. Serve with reserved sauce condiment.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.