What's Hot Now
- Cranberry, Turkey & Brie Wrap
- Cheesy Turkey Mushroom Caps
- Bacon, Mushroom & Cheese Turkey Burgers
- Apple Carrot Cupcakes
- Goat Cheese Turkey Meatball Wedges
- Turkey Roast with Peas & Potatoes
- Turkey Sausage & Pasta Toss
- Breakfast Bowls with Turkey Bacon
- Southwest Pesto Turkey Burgers
- Jazzed-Up Turkey Fajitas
Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
¼ cup pineapple preserves
¼ cup barbeque sauce
4 slices pineapple
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Seasoned White Turkey Patties
4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split and toasted
4 lettuce leaves
Preheat broiler or grill.
Combine pineapple preserves and barbeque sauce in small saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring often. Set aside ¼ cup sauce to use as condiment.
Brush both sides of pineapple slices with some of remaining sauce; set aside. Cook burger patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF. as measured by a meat thermometer. Brush often with sauce. Broil pineapple 1 minute, turning once.
Place lettuce leaf on bun bottom top with pineapple, patties and bun top. Serve with reserved sauce condiment.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.