What's Hot Now
- Turkey, Chive & Shrimp Cakes
- Turkey Breast Steak with Potato & Blue Cheese Salad
- Bacon, Mushroom & Cheese Turkey Burgers
- Turkey Sausage "Button" Pizza
- Pea Soup with Smoked Turkey
- Barbeque Turkey Pizza
- Crazy Turkey Tacos
- Turkey Meatball Gyros
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Avocado, Turkey & Rice Salad
Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
¼ cup pineapple preserves
¼ cup barbeque sauce
4 slices pineapple
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Seasoned White Turkey Patties
4 whole wheat hamburger buns, split and toasted
4 lettuce leaves
Preheat broiler or grill.
Combine pineapple preserves and barbeque sauce in small saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring often. Set aside ¼ cup sauce to use as condiment.
Brush both sides of pineapple slices with some of remaining sauce; set aside. Cook burger patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF. as measured by a meat thermometer. Brush often with sauce. Broil pineapple 1 minute, turning once.
Place lettuce leaf on bun bottom top with pineapple, patties and bun top. Serve with reserved sauce condiment.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.