What's Hot Now
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
- Members Only Turkey Club
- Recipe Rehab™ Grab & Go Turkey Breakfast Sandwich
- Spicy Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Turkey Breakfast Burritos Jar
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Pinwheels
- Walking Turkey Taco
Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
¼ cup pineapple preserves
¼ cup barbeque sauce
4 slices pineapple
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Burger Patties
4 whole wheat burger buns, split and toasted
4 lettuce leaves
Preheat broiler or grill.
Combine pineapple preserves and barbeque sauce in small saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring often. Set aside ¼ cup sauce to use as condiment.
Brush both sides of pineapple slices with some of remaining sauce; set aside. Cook burger patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF as measured by a meat thermometer. Brush often with sauce. Broil pineapple 1 minute, turning once.
Place lettuce leaf on bun bottom top with pineapple, patties and bun top. Serve with reserved sauce condiment.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.