What's Hot Now
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
- Members Only Turkey Club
- Recipe Rehab™ Grab & Go Turkey Breakfast Sandwich
- Smoked Whole Turkey
- Apricot Turkey with Hazelnut Stuffing
- Spicy Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Pinwheels
Italian Turkey Minestrone Soup
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
½ cup diced onion
1 cup diced yellow squash
1 cup diced zucchini
1 medium green bell pepper, diced
1 cup shredded carrots
6 cups water
2 tablespoons HERB-OX® Beef Bouillon Granules
1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
1 (15-ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
1 (15-ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
In large skillet, cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Add onion, squash, zucchini, bell pepper and carrots; cook 5 minutes or until onions are tender.
Place the turkey and vegetables in slow cooker. Add water, bouillon granules, Italian seasoning and beans. Cover and heat on low heat setting 4 hours.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.