What's Hot Now
- Singapore-Style Turkey Noodles
- Stuffed Rio Grande Turkey Popper
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Grilled Turkey & Swiss Sandwich
- Turkey Butter Burger Sliders
- Egg and Turkey Sausage Bake
- Amarillo Turkey Club Wrap
- Recipe Rehab™ Tikka Masala Turkey Meatballs with Bulgur Wheat
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
- Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
Turkey Supreme Pizza Bake
3 cups uncooked penne pasta
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey
1 onion, chopped
1 bell pepper, chopped
1 (3.5-ounce) package HORMEL® Pizza Style Canadian Bacon, slices cut in half
1 (15-ounce) can pizza sauce
1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
¼ cup water
½ cup shredded pizza or mozzarella cheese
Heat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, in pre-heated skillet add ground turkey and onion, stir to crumble. Cook as specified on package. Always cook turkey to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
In a large bowl, stir together pasta, ground turkey mixture, bell pepper, Canadian bacon, pizza sauce, mushrooms and water.
Spoon pasta mixture into a three-quart casserole coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.