What's Hot Now
- Spicy Turkey Guacamole Sandwich
- Poblano Fajita Turkey Tacos
- Turkey Ham & Cheese Puff Pie
- Grilled Turkey Sandwich
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Turkey & Swiss Pull-Apart
- Roasted Tomato & Turkey Sausage Toast
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Waldorf Turkey Pasta Salad
- Mini Chipotle-Spiced Turkey Meatloaves
Turkey Supreme Pizza Bake
3 cups uncooked penne pasta
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Italian Seasoned Ground Turkey
1 onion, chopped
1 bell pepper, chopped
1 (3.5-ounce) package HORMEL® Pizza Style Canadian Bacon, slices cut in half
1 (15-ounce) can pizza sauce
1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
¼ cup water
½ cup shredded pizza or mozzarella cheese
Heat oven to 350°F. Cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, in pre-heated skillet add ground turkey and onion, stir to crumble. Cook as specified on package. Always cook turkey to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
In a large bowl, stir together pasta, ground turkey mixture, bell pepper, Canadian bacon, pizza sauce, mushrooms and water.
Spoon pasta mixture into a three-quart casserole coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.