What's Hot Now
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
Turkey Bratwurst Reubens
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (19.5-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Bratwurst
5 reduced-calorie whole wheat hot dog buns
¼ cup fat-free thousand island dressing
8 ounces low-sodium sauerkraut, drained
½ cup low-fat shredded Swiss cheese
Heat grill. Cook bratwurst as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
Spread cut sides of each bun with dressing. Add sauerkraut and cheese. Top with bratwurst.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.