What's Hot Now
- Turkey Butter Burger Sliders
- Sweet & Savory Turkey Panini
- Easy Turkey Lunchbox Roll-up
- Turkey Bratwurst with Cucumber and Onion Relish
- Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
- Fast-Paced Turkey Frittata
- Oven Baked Turkey Risotto
- Luau Turkey Tacos Tortilla Style
- Turkey Pasta Salad
- Amanda's Cheesy Eggplant Turkey Lasagna
Turkey Bratwurst Reubens
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (19.5-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Bratwurst
5 reduced-calorie whole wheat hot dog buns
¼ cup fat-free thousand island dressing
8 ounces low-sodium sauerkraut, drained
½ cup low-fat shredded Swiss cheese
Heat grill. Cook bratwurst as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Spread cut sides of each bun with dressing. Add sauerkraut and cheese. Top with bratwurst.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.