What's Hot Now
- Breakfast Turkey Bacon Bites
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
- Turkey, Chive & Shrimp Cakes
- Turkey Burger with Chipotle Cranberry Relish
- Asian Turkey Slider
- Barbeque Turkey Pizza
- Italian Turkey Minestrone Soup
- Recipe Rehab™ Turkey & Salsa Sloppy Joe's
- Party Turkey Pumpernickel
- Roasted Tomato & Turkey Sausage Toast
Turkey Bratwurst Reubens
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (19.5-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Bratwurst
5 reduced-calorie whole wheat hot dog buns
¼ cup fat-free thousand island dressing
8 ounces low-sodium sauerkraut, drained
½ cup low-fat shredded Swiss cheese
Heat grill. Cook bratwurst as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Spread cut sides of each bun with dressing. Add sauerkraut and cheese. Top with bratwurst.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.