What's Hot Now
- Spicy Ground Turkey Kabobs with Tangy Yogurt Sauce
- Green Onion Scramble & Turkey Burrito
- Turkey Teriyaki Stir-Fry
- Ginger & Lemongrass Turkey Sliders
- Sweet Barbeque Turkey Pizza
- Easy Turkey Ham Skillet Breakfast
- Turkey Bacon Biscuits
- Turkey Pita Pizza
- Mediterranean Turkey Sausage Pockets
- Turkey Burgers with Grilled Onion
Turkey Bratwurst Reubens
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (19.5-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Bratwurst
5 reduced-calorie whole wheat hot dog buns
¼ cup fat-free thousand island dressing
8 ounces low-sodium sauerkraut, drained
½ cup low-fat shredded Swiss cheese
Heat grill. Cook bratwurst as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Spread cut sides of each bun with dressing. Add sauerkraut and cheese. Top with bratwurst.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.