What's Hot Now
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Hot Diggety Turkey Dogs
- Grilled Turkey Pastrami Rachel
- Turkey Enchilada Soup
- Mexi-Mini Turkey Bacon Burgers
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Oven Roasted Thanksgiving Turkey
- Turkey, Pesto & Sun-Dried Tomato Pastries
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Smoked Turkey Fruit Salad
Chili Cheese Turkey Brats
Great Topping Idea
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (19.5-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Bratwurst
5 bratwurst buns
¼ cup chili
2 tablespoons cooked kidney beans
2 tablespoons chopped onion
2 tablespoons shredded pepper Jack cheese
Cook the bratwursts as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Place bratwursts on the buns. Top bratwursts with chili, kidney beans, onion and cheese.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.