What's Hot Now
- Quick Turkey & Spinach Curry
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
- Breakfast Bread Pudding with Turkey Bacon
- Creamy Turkey Breakfast Casserole
- Turkey & Mashed Potatoes
- Grecian Turkey Gobbler
- Turkey Noodle Soup
- Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Pinwheels
- Turkey Breast Steak with Potato & Blue Cheese Salad
- Spinach & Red Pepper Turkey Pizza
Chili Cheese Turkey Brats
Great Topping Idea
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (19.5-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Bratwurst
5 bratwurst buns
¼ cup chili
2 tablespoons cooked kidney beans
2 tablespoons chopped onion
2 tablespoons shredded pepper Jack cheese
Cook the bratwursts as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Place bratwursts on the buns. Top bratwursts with chili, kidney beans, onion and cheese.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.