What's Hot Now
- English Muffin Pizza Turkey Burger
- Creamy Turkey & Veggie Soup
- Hearty Turkey & Bean Soup
- Bursting Blueberry Turkey Breast
- Spicy Turkey Breakfast Skillet
- Mushroom Bleu Turkey Burgers
- Mediterranean Turkey Bacon & Pasta Salad
- Grilled Turkey Pastrami Rachel
- Grecian Breadsticks
- Vietnamese-Style Turkey Sandwich (Banh-Mi)
Chili Cheese Turkey Brats
Great Topping Idea
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (19.5-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Bratwurst
5 bratwurst buns
¼ cup chili
2 tablespoons cooked kidney beans
2 tablespoons chopped onion
2 tablespoons shredded pepper Jack cheese
Cook the bratwursts as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Place bratwursts on the buns. Top bratwursts with chili, kidney beans, onion and cheese.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.