What's Hot Now
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
- Veggie-Packed Turkey Sloppy Joes
Chili Cheese Turkey Brats
Great Topping Idea
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (19.5-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Bratwurst
5 bratwurst buns
¼ cup chili
2 tablespoons cooked kidney beans
2 tablespoons chopped onion
2 tablespoons shredded pepper Jack cheese
Cook the bratwursts as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
Place bratwursts on the buns. Top bratwursts with chili, kidney beans, onion and cheese.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.