What's Hot Now
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
- Veggie-Packed Turkey Sloppy Joes
Turkey & Salsa Dip
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (16-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Taco Seasoned Ground Turkey
½ cup chopped green onion
1 (15.5-ounce) jar salsa
1 cup light sour cream
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
¼ cup chopped ripe olives
8 ounces tortilla chips
Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
Add turkey to 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle half green onions over turkey and top with salsa. Spread sour cream over salsa and sprinkle cheese over top.
Garnish with remaining green onions and olives. Serve with tortilla chips.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.