What's Hot Now
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
- Veggie-Packed Turkey Sloppy Joes
Italian Turkey Sausage Pizza
1 (19.5-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Sweet Lean Italian Turkey Sausage
1 (12-inch) Italian pre-baked pizza crust
1 (8-ounce) can pizza sauce
2 medium roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 cup thinly sliced red onion
2 cups shredded pizza cheese
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Cook turkey sausage as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer. Remove sausage from pan and cool slightly; slice into ¼-inch pieces.
Heat oven to 450ºF. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Top crust with pizza sauce, tomatoes, sliced sausage and red onion. Sprinkle with cheese and basil. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.