What's Hot Now
- Green Beans & Turkey Bacon
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Turkey Butter Burger Sliders
- Breakfast Turkey Bacon Roll Up
- Turkey Meatball Sandwich
- Spinach & Turkey Bacon Salad
- Recipe Rehab™ Tikka Masala Turkey Meatballs with Bulgur Wheat
- Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
- Turkey Bruschetta Panini
- Quick Turkey & Spinach Curry
Italian Turkey Sausage Pizza
1 (19.5-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Sweet Lean Italian Turkey Sausage
1 (12-inch) Italian pre-baked pizza crust
1 (8-ounce) can pizza sauce
2 medium roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
1 cup thinly sliced red onion
2 cups shredded pizza cheese
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Cook turkey sausage as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Remove sausage from pan and cool slightly; slice into ¼-inch pieces.
Heat oven to 450ºF. Place pizza crust on baking sheet. Top crust with pizza sauce, tomatoes, sliced sausage and red onion. Sprinkle with cheese and basil. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.