What's Hot Now
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Veggie-Packed Turkey Sloppy Joes
Mushroom Bleu Turkey Burgers
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
4 JENNIE-O® All Natural Turkey Burgers Made from Lean White Meat
1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms
½ cup diced red pepper
4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
Cook burgers as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
In skillet, sauté mushrooms and red pepper. Top cooked burgers with vegetables and sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese. Serve on toasted burger buns.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.