What's Hot Now
- Sun-Dried Pesto & Turkey Foldover
- Turkey Bacon Pancakes
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Breakfast Turkey Bacon Roll Up
- Asparagus & Turkey Bacon Strata
- Recipe Rehab™ Tikka Masala Turkey Meatballs with Bulgur Wheat
- Smoked Turkey Fruit Salad
- Spinach & Turkey Bacon Salad
- Breakfast Turkey Tacos
- Turkey Bruschetta Panini
Mushroom Bleu Turkey Burgers
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (32-ounce) package JENNIE-O® All Natural Turkey Burgers Made from Lean White Meat
1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms
½ cup diced red pepper
4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
Cook burgers as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
In skillet, sauté mushrooms and red pepper. Top cooked burgers with vegetables and sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese. Serve on toasted burger buns.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.