What's Hot Now
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
- Members Only Turkey Club
- Recipe Rehab™ Grab & Go Turkey Breakfast Sandwich
- Spicy Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Turkey Breakfast Burritos Jar
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Pinwheels
- Walking Turkey Taco
Mushroom Bleu Turkey Burgers
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (32-ounce) package JENNIE-O® All Natural Turkey Burgers Made from Lean White Meat
1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms
½ cup diced red pepper
4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
Cook burgers as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
In skillet, sauté mushrooms and red pepper. Top cooked burgers with vegetables and sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese. Serve on toasted burger buns.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.