What's Hot Now
- Recipe Rehab™ Mediterranean Turkey Burger
- Turkey Ham & Eggs on English Muffins
- Italian Turkey Sausage Pizza
- Heather's Turkey Mexican Rollup
- Breakfast Turkey Bacon Bites
- Moroccan-Style Turkey Burgers
- Breakfast Turkey Salad
- Turkey Sausage & Biscuit Sandwich
- Luscious Turkey Lo Mein
- Turkey Meatballs & Potatoes
Mushroom Bleu Turkey Burgers
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (32-ounce) package JENNIE-O® All Natural Turkey Burgers Made from Lean White Meat
1 (8-ounce) package fresh mushrooms
½ cup diced red pepper
4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
4 hamburger buns, split and toasted
Cook burgers as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
In skillet, sauté mushrooms and red pepper. Top cooked burgers with vegetables and sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese. Serve on toasted burger buns.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.