What's Hot Now
- Honey Kissed Turkey Sausage Biscuit
- Heather's Turkey Mexican Rollup
- OVEN READY™ Turkey & Roasted Vegetables
- Breakfast Turkey Bacon Bites
- Moroccan-Style Turkey Burgers
- Breakfast Turkey Salad
- Turkey Sausage & Biscuit Sandwich
- Turkey Meatballs & Potatoes
- Roasted Honey and Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- Cranberry Glazed Turkey Burgers
Turkey Enchilada Casserole
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
1 cup chopped onion
1 (2-ounce) can chopped ripe olives
1 (32-ounce) can enchilada sauce, divided
18 corn tortillas, heated
3½ cups shredded Cheddar and/or Monterey Jack cheese, divided
Heat oven to 350ºF. In large skillet over medium heat, cook ground turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF. as measured by a meat thermometer. Add onion; sauté 5 minutes. Stir in olives.
Heat half the enchilada sauce in small saucepan. Dip 6 tortillas in sauce and line bottom of casserole dish. Spoon half of meat mixture over tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese. Repeat. Top with remaining 6 tortillas and remaining sauce and cheese. Bake 30 minutes or until hot.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.