What's Hot Now
- Ranch Melt with Chicken & Turkey Bacon
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Heather's Turkey Mexican Rollup
- Thai Turkey Wrap
- Pasta Salad with Turkey Bacon
- Quick & Easy Turkey Sausage Pizza
- Black Bean and Turkey Salad
- Cashew Turkey Lettuce Wraps
- Breakfast Turkey Burrito
- Roast Pepper & Turkey Stroganoff
Penne with Hot Italian Turkey Sausage
1 (19.5-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Hot Italian Turkey Sausage
1 (16-ounce) package penne pasta
1 cup Alfredo pasta sauce, heated
½ cup pitted ripe olives
⅓ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
¼ cup shredded Parmesan
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Cook sausage as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Cut sausage into ½-inch slices.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Combine pasta, sausage, Alfredo sauce, olives and tomatoes; toss to coat.
Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.