What's Hot Now
- Turkey Heartland
- Turkey, Pesto & Sun-Dried Tomato Pastries
- Mexican Turkey Meatballs
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Turkey Picadillo
- Chipotle & Turkey Bacon Corn Muffins
- Cheesy Turkey Mushroom Caps
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Fiesta Turkey Breakfast Bowls
- Recipe Rehab™ Tikka Masala Turkey Meatballs with Bulgur Wheat
Penne with Hot Italian Turkey Sausage
1 (19.5-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Hot Italian Turkey Sausage
1 (16-ounce) package penne pasta
1 cup Alfredo pasta sauce, heated
½ cup pitted ripe olives
⅓ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
¼ cup shredded Parmesan
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Cook sausage as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Cut sausage into ½-inch slices.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Combine pasta, sausage, Alfredo sauce, olives and tomatoes; toss to coat.
Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.