What's Hot Now
- Green Onion Scramble & Turkey Burrito
- Turkey Meatball Lettuce Cup
- Baked Lemon and Rosemary Turkey
- Mexican Turkey Meatballs
- Grilled Turkey Tenderloin & Veggies
- Turkey Bacon Breakfast Bake
- Spicy Turkey Guacamole Sandwich
- Sweet & Sour Chinese Turkey Salad
- Fiesta Turkey Breakfast Bowls
- Turkey Burger & Gravy
Quick Taco Turkey Salad
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Taco Seasoned Ground Turkey
1 head lettuce, separated into leaves
4 ounces baked tortilla chips
½ cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
¼ cup sliced green onions
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
¼ cup pitted ripe olives
¼ cup fat-free sour cream
Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Serve taco seasoned turkey over lettuce. Add tortilla chips, cheese, green onions, cilantro, olives, avocado and sour cream.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.