What's Hot Now
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Hot Diggety Turkey Dogs
- Turkey Enchilada Soup
- Mexi-Mini Turkey Bacon Burgers
- Peppery Blue Cheese Turkey Roll Ups
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Oven Roasted Thanksgiving Turkey
- Turkey, Pesto & Sun-Dried Tomato Pastries
- Tex-Mex Turkey Spaghetti
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
Quick Taco Turkey Salad
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Taco Seasoned Ground Turkey
1 head lettuce, separated into leaves
4 ounces baked tortilla chips
½ cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
¼ cup sliced green onions
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
¼ cup pitted ripe olives
¼ cup fat-free sour cream
Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Serve taco seasoned turkey over lettuce. Add tortilla chips, cheese, green onions, cilantro, olives, avocado and sour cream.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.