What's Hot Now
- Turkey Teriyaki & Veggie Stir-Fry
- Taste of the Islands Turkey Salad
- Cheesy Turkey Quesadillas
- Asian Noodle Turkey Salad
- Turkey Sausage "Button" Pizza
- Breakfast Turkey Bacon Bites
- Italian Turkey Sausage Sloppy Joes
- Turkey Sausage & Rice Soup
- Turkey, Chive & Shrimp Cakes
- Turkey Burger with Chipotle Cranberry Relish
Quick Taco Turkey Salad
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Taco Seasoned Ground Turkey
1 head lettuce, separated into leaves
4 ounces baked tortilla chips
½ cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
¼ cup sliced green onions
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
¼ cup pitted ripe olives
¼ cup fat-free sour cream
Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Serve taco seasoned turkey over lettuce. Add tortilla chips, cheese, green onions, cilantro, olives, avocado and sour cream.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.