What's Hot Now
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
Quick Taco Turkey Salad
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Taco Seasoned Ground Turkey
1 head lettuce, separated into leaves
4 ounces baked tortilla chips
½ cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
¼ cup sliced green onions
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
¼ cup pitted ripe olives
¼ cup fat-free sour cream
Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
Serve taco seasoned turkey over lettuce. Add tortilla chips, cheese, green onions, cilantro, olives, avocado and sour cream.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.