What's Hot Now
- Breakfast Turkey Bacon Roll Up
- Turkey Meatball Sandwich
- Turkey, Pesto & Sun-Dried Tomato Pastries
- Mexican Turkey Meatballs
- Turkey Bruschetta Panini
- Quick Turkey & Spinach Curry
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Turkey Ham & Eggs on English Muffins
- Fiesta Turkey Breakfast Bowls
- Turkey Burger with Chipotle Cranberry Relish
Mexican Turkey Meatballs
Kitchen ViewLaunch Kitchen View
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Ground Turkey
1 egg, beaten
2 cloves minced garlic
¼ cup finely chopped onion
¼ cup dry breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon chili powder
½ teaspoon cumin
4 ounces tortilla chips, finely crushed
sour cream and salsa, if desired
Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine turkey, egg, garlic, onion, breadcrumbs, chili powder and cumin; shape into approximately 36 (¾-inch) balls.
Place finely crushed tortilla chips on a plate. Roll each meatball in chips, coating thoroughly.
Lightly coat 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with cooking spray and arrange meatballs on pan. Bake 30 minutes or until well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Serve with sour cream and salsa, if desired.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.