What's Hot Now
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
Heather's Turkey Mexican Rollup
Biggest Loser® Approved
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
5 (8-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
5 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
2 cups chopped tomato
1 cup salsa
Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF. as measured by a meat thermometer. Cover to keep warm.
Spread 1 tablespoon sour cream evenly over ⅔ of each tortilla. Divide cooked turkey over sour cream. Top tortillas with lettuce, tomato and salsa. Roll up each tortilla.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.