What's Hot Now
- English Muffin Pizza Turkey Burger
- Creamy Turkey & Veggie Soup
- Hearty Turkey & Bean Soup
- Bursting Blueberry Turkey Breast
- Spicy Turkey Breakfast Skillet
- Mushroom Bleu Turkey Burgers
- Mediterranean Turkey Bacon & Pasta Salad
- Grilled Turkey Pastrami Rachel
- Grecian Breadsticks
- Vietnamese-Style Turkey Sandwich (Banh-Mi)
Heather's Turkey Mexican Rollup
From The Biggest Loser Cookbook
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
5 (8-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
5 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
2 cups chopped tomato
1 cup salsa
Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF. as measured by a meat thermometer. Cover to keep warm.
Spread 1 tablespoon sour cream evenly over ⅔ of each tortilla. Divide cooked turkey over sour cream. Top tortillas with lettuce, tomato and salsa. Roll up each tortilla.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.