What's Hot Now
- Quick Turkey & Spinach Curry
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
- Breakfast Bread Pudding with Turkey Bacon
- Creamy Turkey Breakfast Casserole
- Turkey & Mashed Potatoes
- Grecian Turkey Gobbler
- Turkey Noodle Soup
- Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Pinwheels
- Turkey Breast Steak with Potato & Blue Cheese Salad
- Spinach & Red Pepper Turkey Pizza
Heather's Turkey Mexican Rollup
From The Biggest Loser Cookbook
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
5 (8-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
5 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
2 cups chopped tomato
1 cup salsa
Cook turkey as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF. as measured by a meat thermometer. Cover to keep warm.
Spread 1 tablespoon sour cream evenly over ⅔ of each tortilla. Divide cooked turkey over sour cream. Top tortillas with lettuce, tomato and salsa. Roll up each tortilla.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.