What's Hot Now
- Spicy Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Green Beans & Turkey Bacon
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Turkey Butter Burger Sliders
- Breakfast Turkey Bacon Roll Up
- Turkey Meatball Sandwich
- Recipe Rehab™ Tikka Masala Turkey Meatballs with Bulgur Wheat
- Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
- Turkey Bruschetta Panini
- Quick Turkey & Spinach Curry
BLT Turkey Brats
1 (19-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Bratwurst
5 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon, if desired
5 tablespoons light or fat-free mayonnaise
5 reduced-calorie bratwurst buns, toasted
1 cup shredded lettuce
1 cup chopped tomato
Wrap each turkey brat with a slice of bacon, if desired; secure bacon in place with toothpicks. Cook brats as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF. as measured by a meat thermometer and bacon is crisp.
Spread mayonnaise on each toasted bun. Remove toothpicks from brats and place in buns. Top each brat with lettuce and tomato.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.