What's Hot Now
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
- Members Only Turkey Club
- Recipe Rehab™ Grab & Go Turkey Breakfast Sandwich
- Smoked Whole Turkey
- Apricot Turkey with Hazelnut Stuffing
- Spicy Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Pinwheels
BLT Turkey Brats
1 (19-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Lean Turkey Bratwurst
5 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon, if desired
5 tablespoons light or fat-free mayonnaise
5 reduced-calorie bratwurst buns, toasted
1 cup shredded lettuce
1 cup chopped tomato
Wrap each turkey brat with a slice of bacon, if desired; secure bacon in place with toothpicks. Cook brats as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165ºF. as measured by a meat thermometer and bacon is crisp.
Spread mayonnaise on each toasted bun. Remove toothpicks from brats and place in buns. Top each brat with lettuce and tomato.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.