What's Hot Now
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Hot Diggety Turkey Dogs
- Turkey Enchilada Soup
- Mexi-Mini Turkey Bacon Burgers
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Oven Roasted Thanksgiving Turkey
- Turkey, Pesto & Sun-Dried Tomato Pastries
- Turkey Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Salad
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Smoked Turkey Fruit Salad
Volcano Turkey Burger
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
shredded iceberg lettuce
½ cup ketchup
¼ cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
¼ cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
5 small whole-wheat buns
Heat oven to 400°F. Grease baking sheet.
Divide turkey into 5 portions. Shape each portion into a cone shape so it looks like a volcano with center somewhat hollowed. Place formed burgers on baking sheet. Bake 40 minutes or until internal temperature of 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer.
Top bottom bun with lettuce to simulate grass and add burger. Pour ketchup into the hollowed out portion of burger and along the side to make it look like lava coming out. Sprinkle tops of each volcano with cheese.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.