What's Hot Now
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
Volcano Turkey Burger
Biggest Loser® Approved
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
shredded iceberg lettuce
½ cup ketchup
¼ cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
¼ cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
5 small whole-wheat buns
Heat oven to 400°F. Grease baking sheet.
Divide turkey into 5 portions. Shape each portion into a cone shape so it looks like a volcano with center somewhat hollowed. Place formed burgers on baking sheet. Bake 40 minutes or until internal temperature of 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
Top bottom bun with lettuce to simulate grass and add burger. Pour ketchup into the hollowed out portion of burger and along the side to make it look like lava coming out. Sprinkle tops of each volcano with cheese.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.