What's Hot Now
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Buttermilk Dressing
- Spicy Grilled Turkey
- Garden Turkey Salad Shells
- Savory Turkey Brine
- Turkey Bacon & Guac Picnic Potato Salad
- Easiest Turkey Gravy Ever
- Chunky Santa Fe Turkey Tacos
- Turkey Sausage & Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Savory Crescent Turkey Squares
- Easy Turkey Caesar Salad
Muenster Turkey Burger
Biggest Loser® Approved
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
5 slices Muenster cheese
¼ cup light mayonnaise
½ cup ketchup
5 small whole wheat buns
5 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon, cooked as specifed on package
In medium bowl, combine turkey and garlic. Form into 5 patties. Cook patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
Place cheese on top of each patty.
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise and ketchup. Spread on buns. Add patties and bacon. Replace bun top.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.