What's Hot Now
- Turkey Ham & Eggs on English Muffins
- Grilled Turkey and Vegetable Kabobs
- Breakfast Turkey Bacon Roll Up
- Turkey Meatball Sandwich
- Turkey, Pesto & Sun-Dried Tomato Pastries
- Moo Shu Turkey Wraps
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
- Turkey Bruschetta Panini
- Quick Turkey & Spinach Curry
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
The I-Turkey Burger
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
5 slices Muenster cheese
5 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
¼ cup light mayonnaise
½ cup ketchup
5 small whole wheat buns
In medium bowl, combine turkey and garlic. Form into 5 patties. Cook patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Place cheese on top of each patty. Cook turkey bacon as specified on the package.
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise and ketchup. Spread on buns. Add patties and bacon. Replace bun top.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.