What's Hot Now
- English Muffin Pizza Turkey Burger
- Creamy Turkey & Veggie Soup
- Hearty Turkey & Bean Soup
- Bursting Blueberry Turkey Breast
- Spicy Turkey Breakfast Skillet
- Mushroom Bleu Turkey Burgers
- Mediterranean Turkey Bacon & Pasta Salad
- Grilled Turkey Pastrami Rachel
- Grecian Breadsticks
- Vietnamese-Style Turkey Sandwich (Banh-Mi)
The I-Turkey Burger
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
5 slices Muenster cheese
5 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
¼ cup light mayonnaise
½ cup ketchup
5 small whole wheat buns
In medium bowl, combine turkey and garlic. Form into 5 patties. Cook patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Place cheese on top of each patty. Cook turkey bacon as specified on the package.
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise and ketchup. Spread on buns. Add patties and bacon. Replace bun top.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.