What's Hot Now
- Barbeque Turkey Pizza
- Recipe Rehab™ Turkey & Salsa Sloppy Joe's
- Party Turkey Pumpernickel
- Pasta with Pumpkin & Turkey Sausage
- Roasted Tomato & Turkey Sausage Toast
- Avocado, Turkey & Rice Salad
- Turkey Teriyaki & Veggie Stir-Fry
- Taste of the Islands Turkey Salad
- Italian Turkey Pasta Salad
- Grilled Turkey & Swiss Sandwich
The I-Turkey Burger
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
5 slices Muenster cheese
5 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
¼ cup light mayonnaise
½ cup ketchup
5 small whole wheat buns
In medium bowl, combine turkey and garlic. Form into 5 patties. Cook patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Place cheese on top of each patty. Cook turkey bacon as specified on the package.
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise and ketchup. Spread on buns. Add patties and bacon. Replace bun top.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.