What's Hot Now
- Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Turkey Bacon
- Turkey & Shrimp Dumpling Soup
- Turkey Ham & Corn Chowder
- Members Only Turkey Club
- Recipe Rehab™ Grab & Go Turkey Breakfast Sandwich
- Spicy Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Turkey Breakfast Burritos Jar
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Roasted Red Pepper Turkey Pinwheels
- Walking Turkey Taco
The I-Turkey Burger
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
5 slices Muenster cheese
5 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
¼ cup light mayonnaise
½ cup ketchup
5 small whole wheat buns
In medium bowl, combine turkey and garlic. Form into 5 patties. Cook patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Place cheese on top of each patty. Cook turkey bacon as specified on the package.
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise and ketchup. Spread on buns. Add patties and bacon. Replace bun top.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.