What's Hot Now
- Green Beans & Turkey Bacon
- Caprese Salad with Italian Style Turkey
- Turkey Butter Burger Sliders
- Breakfast Turkey Bacon Roll Up
- Turkey Reuben Melt
- Turkey Meatball Sandwich
- Recipe Rehab™ Tikka Masala Turkey Meatballs with Bulgur Wheat
- Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
- Turkey Bruschetta Panini
- Quick Turkey & Spinach Curry
The I-Turkey Burger
1 (20-ounce) package JENNIE-O® Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
5 slices Muenster cheese
5 slices JENNIE-O® Turkey Bacon
¼ cup light mayonnaise
½ cup ketchup
5 small whole wheat buns
In medium bowl, combine turkey and garlic. Form into 5 patties. Cook patties as specified on the package. Always cook to well-done, 165°F. as measured by a meat thermometer. Place cheese on top of each patty. Cook turkey bacon as specified on the package.
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise and ketchup. Spread on buns. Add patties and bacon. Replace bun top.
Always cook to an internal temperature of 165°F.Learn how to safely handle turkey.